Black and white art work-The standard oil painting technique is a transparent painting method,Great Big Canvas different from the impressionist thick painting method.
The specific steps are:
1. Make the bottom of fine cotton or fine linen with “oil painting base material”,Black And White Painting and do it again after drying, and then grind the convex particles for use;
2. Carefully draft with pencil, which should be detailed and accurate;
3. Make the outline of light gray with cooked brown, pine ash and zinc white and let it dry.
4. Turn the cooked brown, pine ash, raw ochre and zinc-white into gradually changing steps,Contemporary Painting
and draw a sketch in a single color, just like an old picture with yellow color. When it is dry, grind the raised part with sand skin.
5. Use the de-tone color oil (the whole bottle looks non-yellow and colorless and transparent) to make the oil color transparent.ABSTRACT PAINTING LARGE CANVAS ART, HANDMADE BLACK WHITE GEOMETRIC ART,Layer to color the monochrome painting, one layer dry after, grinding flat, another layer, from dark to light, layer rendering.
It’s like coloring a black-and-white photograph.
You can also use oil knife calendering after each painting until the mirror effect;
6. After fully drying (generally 6 months), “polish oil”, and once again after drying.
Now also some people draw with direct method copy classic effect, more save time and effort.
Light and shade can be divided into black, white and grey.
Rich light and dark tones can bring out the shape, space and texture of objects vividly.
From meticulous carving to intense contrast, light and dark tones create a rich visual picture.
Bright tone is gentle and bright, dark tone is heavy and mysterious.
Black and white interweave embodies the painter’s subjective emotion world.
Texture is a very important expressive element in realistic paintings. It can give people satisfaction and pleasure in the sense, and make people want to touch.
Because simple sense can produce intense stimulation to the vision, arouse the excitement of the person and impulsion thereby, so the realistic painting is always favored by the world.
In modern painting art, the concept of texture has changed greatly, which is not only the vivid description of the image, but also the different expression of the material itself.
The eye – to – eye and interest of the picture enrich the visual language and enhance the spirit of the picture itself.